What is the meaning of close in Hindi?
Meaning of close in Hindi is : सीमित
Definition of word close
- Closed, shut. (adjective)
- An enclosed field. (noun)
- To obstruct (an opening). (verb)
Examples of word close
- While "The Devil Inside" remains my favorite GRENDEL story-arc, "God and the Devil" is a close *close* second.
- The notes sung by the voices are usually close to each other in pitch, resulting in tight chords, or close harmony.
- The soldiers being close together, -- in _close order_, -- they form a compact body that is easily managed, and consequently that lends itself well to teaching the soldier habits of attention, precision, team-work and instant obedience to the voice of his commander.
- And she said I must tell you she will be with you, -- close -- _close_ to you -- in heart and thought, until the day shall come when she can hold you in her arms.
- (i don't even want to think about how close you were) (well, as opposed to how *close* you are in texas...)
- HPFacebookVoteV2. init (366998, 'Weekend Box Office Review: Cedric Diggory Crushes Harry Potter -- Twilight Saga: New Moon Opens With $142 Million', 'If you\'re a Batman fan or a general guy-centric geek, you\'re probably thinking \ "That was close ... too close\".
- And -- oh, please let me think you are close -- _close_ -- beside me all the time! "
- The term 'close reading' is one you pick up in a liberal arts education, but you don't really understand it until you meet someone who can do it.
- Mr. Swanson glanced between them, wearing an expression close to alarm.
: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'eli8mana_visitdr'@'localhost' to database 'defexrel' in /home/eli8manajr/englishtohindi/index.php
on line 313
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 're a Batman fan or a general guy-centric geek, you\\'re probably thinking \ "Tha' at line 1