What is the meaning of another in Hindi?
Meaning of another in Hindi is : भिन्न
Definition of word another
- One more, in addition to a former number; a second or additional one, similar in likeness or in effect. (determiner)
Examples of word another
- In the darkness I lay waiting for the day to dissipate then I follow the footfalls that follow: night after night the insomnia of another& it's night after night pacing around the edges of another room.
- VIEW FAVORITES yahooBuzzArticleHeadline = 'Bagram base \'another Gunatanamo\', says ACLU '; yahooBuzzArticleSummary ='"There are serious concerns that Bagram is another Guantanamo -- except with many more prisoners, less due process, no access to lawyers or courts and reportedly worse conditions," said Melissa Goodman, staff attorney with the ACLU National Security Project. '
- I mean, I'm an existentialist to the degree that I don't believe anybody can know fully what another person feels and why another person does something-because we act as such a complexity of things.
- And if she had had another girl, and then another …
- [Illustration: "There! that's another fountain."] "There!" she said, pointing to a pipe that ran along the floor beneath a shelf filled with flowering plants; "that's _another_ fountain, and I should think they'd have both playing when they have a party."
- _A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another_.
- For a long time the matter was suppressed, and then first one hint after another leaked out that Mrs. Daniels, the minister's wife, was _a most unhappy woman_, and that there was _another woman in the case_.
- He had made another total misconception of life, another inconceivable false start.
- Form a bucket brigade from the fire to the nearest water supply; passing the filled pails from one to another rapidly, the last throwing the water on the fire and passing the empty pails back along _another_ line to be filled again and passed on as before.
- And when something like that fulness of existencelove, wealth, ease, refinement, all that her nature cravedwas brought within her reach, why was she to forego it, that another might have it, another, who perhaps needed it less?
: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'eli8mana_visitdr'@'localhost' to database 'defexrel' in /home/eli8manajr/englishtohindi/index.php
on line 313
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'another Gunatanamo\\', says ACLU \'; yahooBuzzArticleSummary =\'"There are serio' at line 1