English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of quinoa in Hindi?
Meaning of quinoa in Hindi is :
एक प्रकार का अनाज
Definition of word quinoa
- A goosefoot (Chenopodium quinoa) native to the Andes and cultivated for its edible seeds. (noun)
- The high-protein dried fruits and seeds of this plant, used as a food staple and ground into flour. (noun)
Examples of word quinoa
- Note 4/25: The quinoa is also great on its own, heated and served in individual ramekins.
- And a pale yellow grain from South America called quinoa.
- It was an israeli couscous salad with just a touch of orzo, yellow split peas, quinoa mixed with diced red onion, cucumber, and tomatoes, sliced basil, chopped parsley, s + p probably a sherry vinaigrette of some sort, sounds pretty basic but with the split peas giving it a nice toothsome crunch and the quinoa was a nice surprise to boot.
- I used quinoa, which is not only faster sprouting, it is a "super" food that has all the essential amino acids.
- What I disliked about the quinoa was the way it got caught between my teeth.