English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of permission in Hindi?
Meaning of permission in Hindi is :
Definition of word permission
- The act of permitting. (noun)
- Consent, especially formal consent; authorization. (noun)
Examples of word permission
- “Time to phase it out so that the Government of Israel can defend its people without having to obtain permission from the US president.” (slc)
- Time to phase it out so that the Government of Israel can defend its people without having to obtain permission from the US president.
- Thanks to his enlightening work, I now realize that I need to first get a large group of ethnically, racially and religiously homogenous people together to go to TNR offices to obtain permission from the editors that we call ourselves “a nation” before we can have any human rights. saifedean Says:
- Foreigners planning to marry Mexicans must first obtain permission from the Secretaria de Gobernación Office of Migración, providing the same documentation as well as a fee of $1723 pesos (about $191 USD).
- "The federal government would have to obtain permission from a secret court to continue a controversial form of surveillance, which the National Security Agency now conducts without warrants, under a bill being proposed by Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Arlen Specter (R-Pa.)." ...
Varients Of Word permission