English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of paradigm in Hindi?
Meaning of paradigm in Hindi is :
मिसाल , उदाहरण
Definition of word paradigm
- One that serves as a pattern or model. (noun)
- A set or list of all the inflectional forms of a word or of one of its grammatical categories: the paradigm of an irregular verb. (noun)
- A set of assumptions, concepts, values, and practices that constitutes a way of viewing reality for the community that shares them, especially in an intellectual discipline. (noun)
Examples of word paradigm
- The term "paradigm shift" is bandied around with promiscuous ease.
- Now, the term paradigm shift is used to suggest the groundbreaking importance of statements such as this:
- Now, I think that people become angered by paradigm shifts or angered by even hearing the term paradigm shift.
- After the 1962 publication of Structure, however, the word paradigm came to mean something bigger and more complicated than a mere example.
- The term paradigm, however, is useful, like a Swiss Army Knife.