English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of jujube in Hindi?
Meaning of jujube in Hindi is :
Definition of word jujube
- Any of several Old World trees of the genus Ziziphus, especially Z. jujuba, having palmately veined leaves, spiny stipules, small yellowish flowers, and dark red fruit. (noun)
- The fleshy, edible drupe of this tree. Also called Chinese date. (noun)
- A fruit-flavored, usually chewy candy or lozenge. (noun)
Examples of word jujube
- The jujube is a fruit -- but a most remarkable one.
- Do not confuse this with the Chinese jujube which is hardy even into the Ohio valley in the USA but will not do well in warm climates like southern Florida.
- "But I thought the jujube was a fruit, like an apple.
- Those red jujube like things in that one dish are probably goji berries.
- The Corsican steadied herself with her broom, bent down and picked up a jujube.
Varients Of Word jujube