English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of interspersed in Hindi?
Meaning of interspersed in Hindi is :
Definition of word interspersed
- Placed at intervals amongst other things. (adjective)
- Simple past tense and past participle of intersperse. (verb)
Examples of word interspersed
- Cammy glimpsed her name interspersed in the note Bekka opened onto her desk.
- Preston writes and speaks eloquently and emphatically — his responses to questions often best captured in interspersed italicizations.
- Remind me never to attend again -- without bringing a missal, particularly for the 90 minutes of the readings in Latin, interspersed with the occasionally recognizable "Per omnia saecula saeculorums."
- Mr. Satterthwaite floundered wildly in Italian interspersed with German -- the nearest he could get in the hurry of the moment to Spanish - He was desolated and ashamed, he explained haltingly.
- Then followed many words in Italian, interspersed only here and there with an American proper name.
Varients Of Word interspersed
- interspersedly => (v)
- interspersed => (t)