English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of crap in Hindi?
Meaning of crap in Hindi is :
Definition of word crap
- Excrement. (noun)
- An act of defecating. (noun)
- Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language. (noun)
- Cheap or shoddy material. (noun)
- Miscellaneous or disorganized items; clutter. (noun)
- Insolent talk or behavior. (noun)
- To defecate. (verb-intransitive)
- Used to express anger or displeasure. (interjection)
- crap up To make a mess of; bungle. (phrasal-verb)
- See craps. (noun)
- A losing first throw in the game of craps. (noun)
- To make a losing throw in the game of craps. Usually used with out. (verb)
- crap out Slang To fail to keep a commitment or promise: crapped out on me when I needed him. (phrasal-verb)
- crap out Slang To fail to function properly: The old TV crapped out again. (phrasal-verb)
- crap out Slang To leave: crapped out of the meeting early. (phrasal-verb)
Examples of word crap
- The “stars and bars” south will rise again crap is mostly heard only from drunken, lower class, white males.
- This Hussein crap is awful Ben, and no different than Republican swiftboat rhetoric.
- Yeah, all that compliance with the constitution crap is code for throwing out the constitution ... right Huffington ...
- Hmmm ... i hear you and a lot of times i wonder what the crap is about!
- This crap is also why L.A. is the worst in the country and quite possibly the world.
Varients Of Word crap
- crap out => (i)
- crapaudine door => (h)
- crapaud => (N)
- crape jasmine => (h)
- crape myrtle => (h)
- crapehanger => (N)
- crapelike => (A)
- crape => (N)
- crapped => (V)
- crappie => (N)
- crapping => (V)
- crapshooter => (N)
- craps => (N)
- crapulence => (N)
- crapulency => (N)
- crapulent => (A)
- crapulously => (v)
- crapulousness => (N)
- crapulous => (A)
- crap => (N) (V)