English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of bentonite in Hindi?
Meaning of bentonite in Hindi is :
Definition of word bentonite
- An absorbent aluminum silicate clay formed from volcanic ash and used in various adhesives, cements, and ceramic fillers. (noun)
Examples of word bentonite
- Bentonite is a primary montmorillonite clay mined in the U.S.A., but the term bentonite is often used for other commercial montmorillonite clays as well.
- Sodic bentonite is a type of clay that swells to many times its dry volume when wet.
- Second, there is an additive in that anthrax, bentonite, which is used to cause the anthrax to not stick together, and float in the air.
- Some investigators think a clay called bentonite was used in the process.
- Most conventional cat litter is made from natural clay, or sodium bentonite, which is formed into pellets and dried.
Varients Of Word bentonite