English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of Vitiate in Hindi?
Meaning of Vitiate in Hindi is :
Definition of word vitiate
- To reduce the value or impair the quality of. (verb-transitive)
- To corrupt morally; debase. (verb-transitive)
- To make ineffective; invalidate. See Synonyms at corrupt. (verb-transitive)
Examples of word vitiate
- But though there is an inaccuracy in saying that the freezing of water is due to the loss of its heat, no practical error arises from it; nor will a parallel laxity of expression vitiate our statements respecting the multiplication of effects.
- Just remembered that I completely forgot to add a Word of the Week this week - so in view of the topic, how about 'vitiate'?
- Chief minister BS Yeddyurappa cautioned the Congress against any attempt to "vitiate" the law and order situation with their provocative speeches and asserted that his government was capable of handling such situations.
- It is a duty society owes to itself to discountenance everything which tends to vitiate public taste.
- You cannot solve or thwart sin by sinning; you cannot claim to be upholding truth and human dignity by taking selective measures or employing means that vitiate core principles.
Varients Of Word vitiate
- vitiated => (A)
- vitiate => (t)