English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of Slogan in Hindi?
Meaning of Slogan in Hindi is :
Definition of word slogan
- A phrase expressing the aims or nature of an enterprise, organization, or candidate; a motto. (noun)
- A phrase used repeatedly, as in advertising or promotion: "all the slogans and shibboleths coined out of the ideals of the peoples for the uses of imperialism” ( Margaret Sanger). (noun)
- A battle cry of a Scottish clan. (noun)
Examples of word slogan
- I don't know what their slogan is shorthand for, but its implication is, to put it mildly, not a good starting point.
- The Thai slogan translates as "colours of the south".
- Senator Clinton slogan is about her been selfish and Senator Obama slogan is about everybody.
- All demonstrations against the war march under pacifist slogans such as, â€œBring Home The Troops. â€ This slogan is aimed at the capitalists themselves?
- This new "slogan" is disrespectful of our present growers as well as previous growers.
Varients Of Word slogan
- sloganeer => (N) (i)
- slogan => (N)