English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of Procedure in Hindi?
Meaning of Procedure in Hindi is :
Definition of word procedure
- A manner of proceeding; a way of performing or effecting something: standard procedure. (noun)
- A series of steps taken to accomplish an end: a medical procedure; evacuation procedures. (noun)
- A set of established forms or methods for conducting the affairs of an organized body such as a business, club, or government. (noun)
- Computer Science A set of instructions that performs a specific task; a subroutine or function. (noun)
Examples of word procedure
- As no UK doctors who specialise in MS are prepared to carry out Zamboni's procedure until further studies are carried out, Alex went to California, where a surgeon at Stanford University was willing to perform the procedure.
- This procedure is the bench mark of Babudom in India and I must say 66 minutes is quite fast for paper work to be pushed thru.
- Bigger dogs have bigger vessels and thus pose a greater risk, but this procedure is almost always easier than any spay.
- This procedure is the easiest, but it might cost you more than you were expecting in the process.
- They say the procedure is absolutely painless, it just tickles a little.
Varients Of Word procedure