English Hindi Dictionary & Translation
What is the meaning of Kale in Hindi?
Meaning of Kale in Hindi is :
Definition of word kale
- An edible plant (Brassica oleracea var. acephala) in the mustard family, having spreading crinkled leaves that do not form a compact head. Also called borecole, cole, colewort, collard. (noun)
- Slang Money. (noun)
Examples of word kale
- One thing I have come to like in kale is its texture that stands stir-frying unlike other greens.
- Crisp and fluffy greens are like eating springtime itself, root veggies practically glow in the fall, kale is like candy in December, and those fresh tomatoes … mmm.
- Saute some chopped onions and garlic in olive oil, then add washed and chopped greens (a mixture of spinach and some bitter green, like dandelion or kale, is great; just spinach is fine too).
- But any delicious preparation of kale is of interest to me.
- Besides tasting good, Lacinato kale is good for you.
Varients Of Word kale
- kaleidoscope => (N)
- kaleidoscopically => (v)
- kaleidoscopic => (A)
- kalema => (N)
- kalendarial => (A)
- kalendar => (N)
- kalends => (p)
- kaleyard school => (h)
- kaleyard => (N)
- kale => (N)